GOALS AND OBJECTIVE
- To reduce maternal and Infant mortality rate in Nigeria.
- To encourage the good health of women and children in accordance with Sustainable Development Goal 3 “Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- To break the hold of cultural myth and barriers.
- To reach the unreached population.
- To help indigent have access to simplified information on their health in their language.
- Better informed women leading to better informed families and society.
- To encourage the increase in the use of Skilled Birth Attendants (SBAs) as opposed to Mission Births Attendants (MBAs) and Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs).
- To act as the liaison body between pregnant women and Skilled Health Workers and Facilities.
- To promote corporate social responsibility.