Tolulope Aladesanmi is a woman with a strong passion for the health and wellbeing of pregnant women and babies. She has worked to ensure this since November 2009 with the establishment of Positive Pregnancy, a ministry that reaches out to pregnant women, to help them develop a right attitude to pregnancy and delivery.
She is the initiator of Little Feet, reaching out to children ages 0-5 years in poor communities. She has been privileged to host several pregnancy-related programs, some of which are:
- – A conference titled “My Fruitful Season I” with Dr. Kehinde Kupolati (Chief Medical Director, Iye Hospital, Ibadan) in 2014
- – A conference titled “Pregnant Couple” with Dr. Christopher Aimakhu (Senior Consultant, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria) in 2015
- – A conference titled “My Fruitful Season II” with Dr. BukunmiKolade (Fertility Specialist and Medical Director, Vine Branch Medical Center, Ibadan, Nigeria) in 2016.
Appearances and Interviews Include:
- – Interview with Saturday Tribune Newspaper, 17thJanuary, 2015.
- – Interview on Inspiration FM. A discussion on “Violence in Pregnancy” in 2015.
- – Mothers’ Class- A postnatal class for new moms on Coping Strategies for Motherhood.
- – Interview with Channels Television- “My Big Story” on pregnancy-related issues in Nigeria to celebrate International Women’s Day, 2016
She is the founder of Positive Care Foundation. She obtained her first degree from the University of Ibadan and has a course certificate in “Childbirth- A Global Perspective “from the Emory University, Atlanta.