Director/ Chief Responsibility Officer (ED/CRO)
The ED is responsible for the overall general management of THE POSITIVE CARE FOUNDATION. The bulk stops at this desk. The ED manages the different business units by managing all the business heads.
Chief Operation Officer / Adjunct Director (COO)
The COO reports directly to the ED/CRO. The COO manages the operations of the foundation and acts as an Executive Assistant to the ED. The COO coordinates the activities of all departments and executesthe policies, vision and fiscal activities of the foundation. The COO takes order from the ED and calls for management meeting and brief at the instance of the ED.
The COO deputises for the ED and takes the mantle of leadership at the instance of the ED.
Head, Human Resource (HHR)
The HHR reports to the COO. The HHR is responsible for providing seamless human resource management solutions to all TPCF in the areas of Staff Audit, Performance Management Systems, Change Management, Policies and Procedures Formulation, Organizational Re-engineering, Process Improvement/Continuous Improvement Initiatives, Recruitment and Testing.
Human Resource Administrator: Reports to the HHR. The HRA is primarily responsible for Performance Management Systems, Organizational Strategy, implementation of Policies and Procedures Formulation, payroll management and all pecuniary operation around human resource management.
Financial Officer:Reports to the HHR. The FO is primarily responsible for financial controlling, salary and remuneration management. The FO is also responsible for management of funds operations.
Head, Special Health Team(HSHT)
The HSHT reports to the COO. The HSHT is responsible for providing leadership and management direction to the health professionals consulting or working directly with the foundation. The health professionals falling under this are Obstetricians,Gynaecologists, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Paediatricians, Surgeons, and other medical personnel in medicine and Surgery.
Volunteer Liaison Officer (VLO-Special Health)
The VLO-SH, provides assistance for the HSHT. The VLO implements the policies and directives for the operational flow of the health professionals as regards the activities of the foundation. The VLO also communicate with the volunteering medical personnel before, during and after outreaches. The VLO coordinates and monitors the operations of volunteering medical personnel at outreaches centres and sponsored medical centres.
Head, Health Education and Promotion (HHEP)
The HHEP reports to the COO. The HSHT is responsible for providing leadership and management direction to the Basic Medical professionals consulting or working directly with the foundation. The Basic health professionals falling under this are Pharmacists, Laboratory Scientists, Medical Micro-Biologists, Nurses, Midwife, Clinical Psychologist and other medical personnel in basic medicine. The HHEP, provides directives and implement the strategic vision of the foundation in providing free on-spot medical services for targeted audience and communities.
Volunteer Liaison Officer (VLO-Basic Medical Team)
The VLO-BMT, provides assistance for the HSHT. The VLO implements the policies and directives for the operational flow of the health professionals as regards the activities of the foundation. The VLO also communicate with the volunteering medical personnel before, during and after outreaches. The VLO coordinates and monitors the operations of volunteering medical personnel at outreaches centres and sponsored medical centres.
Head, Health E
- Training Administrator: Reports to the HT. The TA is primarily responsible for the general administration of the following learning interventions as training solutions to all MBS clients: Personal Effectiveness, Selling Skills, Effective Communication Skills, Business Office & Telephone Etiquettes’, Customer Service Excellence.
Lead Coach,Leadership Development (LCLD)
Reports to the MC. The LCLD is primarily responsible for the development and execution of youth empowerment and leadership development initiatives to drive MBS’ goal of youth and leadership development.
- Coach/Mentor:Reports to the LCLD. Responsible for executing all youth empowerment and leadership development initiatives developed by the LCLD, Project Resource sourcing, Project member screening, recruitment and placement, Career Counselling and guidance, General Life Coaching, Play active roles in different committees to execute strategic projects.
Head, Media Consultancy (HMC)
Reports to the MC. The HMC is responsible for providing internal media consultancy and support solutions primarily for MBS Leadership Development and Youth Empowerment initiatives and secondarily to all MBS Consulting Clients in the areas of TV, Radio, Print and Outdoor Media productions.
- General Production Director:Reports to the HMC. The GPD is responsible for the general production of all TV, Radio, Print, and Outdoor media service solutions for all MBS Leadership Development Initiatives in terms of procurement of equipment, technical crew and production set for these initiatives.
- Media PR Administrator: Reports to the HMC. The MPRA is the face of MBS and is responsible for directly liaising with the members of the TV, Radio, Print and Outdoor Media and Media Agencies on behalf of MBS to facilitate the execution and promotion of all MBS initiatives.
- Graphic Artist & Production Designer: Reports to the HMC. The GAPD is responsible for the overall brand design and aesthetic appearance of all MBS stationery, production design and general outlook of the MBS brand.
Office Administrator: Reports to the HGC/COO. The OA is responsible for running and supporting the entire MBS Office, assisting the HGC/COO in maintaining periodic service metric, performance review, Manage all administrative processes to ensure the smooth running of the business, facilities management, cleaning and security staff management, ensuring proper records management i.e. hard and soft copies records, Collate service breakdown/enhancements and customer complaints, Undertake relevant project implementation review as indicated by the HGC/COO, Assist HGC/COO with general Human Resource Policy implementation.
Sales & Marketing Officer: Reports to all business heads. The SMO is primarily responsible for actively selling all MBS Consulting service solutions to prospective clients and driving repeat business from existing clients.